Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No Limits

One of my fantasies is that I'm allowed to try every form of disability that I want to. Miraculously, I am restored to my ordinary self within a fantasy day or two.

I saw a video once of a Japanese woman who had an insert in her ear that made her gait spastic. I would love to get hold of that ear piece for a day or two.

Blindsimming is easy. All I have to do is take off my glasses, put on a pair of dark glasses, and I'm in business. Actually, it's a lot like every day life.

Deafness? I think my hearing is already impaired. Once upon a time, I had to use ear plugs to get to sleep, but I never took them out for a spin in public.

Most of my interest lies in mobility or lack thereof.

Again, my very rich fantasy life sometimes has been spending days in the House of Solange, an ordinary-looking woman (with the exception of her long leg braces) who can arrange to have many fascinating things happen.

Some go beyond the pale, but it's my pale and I can go beyond it if I want.

It's always satisfying to spend some time chez Solange, but it doesn't do to stay there very long. At all.

No comments: